If you want to take out prints from your Brother machine, then it is important that you make its proper connection with the computer/laptop. A Printing machine can be connected via USB as well as via wireless connection i.e. Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. A laptop printing is a convenient way to print the document. The connection between the two is important to have a printout.
- Turn on your system, while connecting it to the internet; visit Brother-Canada.com on your web browser and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Double-click on the Downloads link in the left-hand section.
- Now, click on Printers under the drop-down list of Select Product Group.
- Once this is done, select your printer model.
- Now, click on View button to move further. Also, select the link which is shown below.
- Moving ahead with the procedure. Select the language for your operating system and hit the Search button.
- Thereafter, download the proper driver for the system and move to the next step.
- Reboot the computer. Take out the USB cable and link its one end to the port of Brother Printer and another one to the computer. Usually, USB ports are located at the rear of the system near the power cable and audio jacks.
- Finally, turn ON your computer as well as printer. Wait for a minute for your computer to recognize and establish the USB connection.
Apart from the points mentioned above, you can avail our additional help for resolving other errors of the printer. Our experts can troubleshoot any technical snag interrupting your work. Just give a call on Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870 and avail our right services which are only waiting for you. Moreover, we can help you in fixing hardware issues without making any delay.